Whether it's business or a leisure trip, before you begin your journey be sure to apply for your International Driving License (IDL).
The IDL is a United Nations agreement and a legal requirement. It is an internationally recognized translation of your driving license which allows motorists to drive their vehicles outside of the United Arab Emirates legally, without the need for further tests and applications.
Fee: AED 210
- Al Qusais center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Al Quoz center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Port Rashid center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- City Center Deira (as per mall timings)
- Dubai Marina Mall (as per mall timings)
- Burjuman (as per mall timings)
- Original passport or a clear passport copy
- Original Emirates ID or a copy of valid visa
- Original valid UAE driving license
- 1 light background passport size photo
Validity: One year from the date of issue and valid in ALL COUNTRIES
Valid for: Car, motorcycle, heavy truck, heavy bus and the light bus.